Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Middle Name

I have been given the task of naming the middle name of my nephew. My restrictions are that the name will not begin with a B or a J. (I made the mistake of making a BJ remark here with my sister not so pleased.)

Camden (middle name) T.


here is what we've come up with so far:


Camden Yard (after the Orioles baseball field)

Camden Tourniquet

Camden Herbert Walker

Camden Danger

Camden Maynard

Camden Bleu (crap, its a B!)


This is way too much fun to take seriously. I may have to pass this one on to the bro, fo shoa!

2 comments:

Kristi Harrison said...

Camden Walker, Texas Ranger
-Famden
Camdem Mr. Furley
Camdem Demcam
Camdem T'Kway-Kway

Idaho Gal said...

Good ones! We were somehow trying to include Peanut Butter Jelly Time, but of course it has a B and a J. RATS!