Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Cards

We received a late Christmas card from FT1 and FT2. I found this both entertaining and frustrating. Lets begin with the frustrating matters shall we? You see the day after Christmas I was at a friend's house where she informed me that she received a Christmas card from the FTs. I was like "WTF?!" why? And she was like, "I don't even know them, nor does C so you tell us." So here is my rant, to them, as if they care: WHY DO YOU SEND OUR FRIENDS CHRISTMAS CARDS??!! You don't know these people! They are not your friends!
What also gets me is that the FTs live in another state (thank Heavens) and thus don't even see us nor our friends, but seriously, WTF!

Another frustrating aspect is that you can't even bring it up in conversation, nor ask for their friends' addresses to do the same. "Uh, can we get a list of your friends to mail holiday cards to?" Again, WTF!

So, in terms of entertaining it was exactly that when the card arrived late, to family, to people they actually know. There is also a small ounce of entertainment in the fact that they actually did the above, because serious, who does this? Oh wait, they do!

No comments: