Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday's Feast 175

Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?


Elizabeth, also my grandmother's middle name. No, I wouldn't change any of my names and am the type of woman who will keep my maiden name if ever married. When I was 13 I told everyone to start calling me 9. I wanted a number for a name because I thought it was cool.

Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?

Wool, cashmere, tartans, and bold colors. Why be drab?

Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why?

Cleaning the bathtub.

Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?

For awhile there driving scared me and I was able to trace it back to my brother's horrible car accident.

Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.

At the computer. Cup of heavenly tea, playdoh, and a poster of the Breakfast Club.

No comments: