Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday's Feast 177

Appetizer
How many times per day do you usually laugh?
Depends on what we did at school. I would say at least three good laughs a day.

Soup
What do your sunglasses look like?
Green and over-sized. I liked to pretend that they made me invisible when I lived in Tokyo.

Salad
You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do you go?
Copper Canyon Train ride. I hear its better than the Grand Canyon.

Main Course
Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city.
It has decent sushi.

Dessert
If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best?
I always enjoy deep orange sunsets. Maybe purple or violet would enhance those sunsets.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great Feast! I love sunset

Hey it's Amy Benson said...

I have heard the Copper Canyon train is awesome. Nice Feast! :D