Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Mass Texting


I despise texting. Yes, it can come in handy sometimes, but not all the time. What I find annoying is how people mass text everyone things like, "Happy New Year!" or "Happy [insert holiday, event, day, month, alcoholic beverage, etc]" to everyone in their address book. I don't even talk to some of you people anymore! Some of you won't even return my phone calls, but hey, I'm worth a mass text. Thanks asswipe.

Whats worse is that Farmer Ted's fam does it. We've asked repeatedly for them to stop. They don't listen and thus I rant. There is something about having a family member text you OVER calling you on a holiday that just bugs me. And to confirm your hunch that its a mass text from other fam is just plain crazy.

I'm almost tempted to just randomly text crap like, "S&M party, midnight, my place!" or "Bong hits at 9 on me" just to piss them off. Do you think they'd get it?

No comments: