Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday's Feast 176

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?

Hot Tea: Earl Gray, Jasmine, or Green Tea

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.

Playdoh, Bobbing turtles, Aleve

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?

9

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?

Washington D.C. When asked where I was from abroad I would say Washington State and people always equated that with Washington D.C. I think either the state name or city name should change so that I don't have to further explain the difference in a conversation that usually ends with "you know, nevermind."

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?

Stresses me out: my graduate work

Calms me down: Tea, reading, sleeping, sleeping with my dogs

4 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

I was looking at the list of people who play Friday feast and see you are an Idahoan.
Great feast

Idaho Gal said...

Thanks Peppylady. I noticed that you are also an Idahoan. I think northern Idaho is so beautiful compared to Boise.

Netter said...

What color Playdoh do you have? I always liked the white the best. Then again I prefer vanilla ice cream and popcorn...hmmm.

Oh yeah that whole DC/Washington State thing always annoys me. I always figure if you say you are from Washington, you mean the state...if you say DC, you are from the Capital. It seems easy enough, right...but most people can't even tell the states apart if they are given a map with no labels. What's up with that? I find it so strange.

Idaho Gal said...

Navy blue, teal and hot pink playdoh! Leftovers from Christmas! Its good for stress relief.