Wednesday, January 9, 2008

grrrrrr

I've spent hours going over every aspect and learning strategy of the LSAT and I don't seem to be improving. It has been extremely frustrating and I can't help but wonder whether the studying and course is a waste of my time. I could be using the time toward writing my thesis. And so my prayers for a snow day at school so I wouldn't have to go to work and thus study for the LSAT didn't exactly pan out for today. Oh well. This whole process has just exhausted me. Writing personal statements that sell everything you've done isn't my forte, in fact I don't even talk about my international work to anyone anymore; its just not something I bring up. I think the last time I brought anything up was at Christmas when Farmer Ted's unionist cousin was discussing Cuba. Even then I wasn't keen on boasting my humorous introduction to Fidel. Yes I've had some adventures in my life but I'm not comfortable using them to advance myself, I'd rather have other aspects define my personal statement. However, I'm still trying to learn what those aspects are. I hate this.

No comments: