Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I am an Angry Woman


There, I said it. Its the reason I decided to start an anonymous blog. I have anger. Its there. Its been clocking in regularly for oh, lets see...the ENTIRE HOLIDAY SEASON! And so, in attempt to keep my relationship calm and collected I have resolved to rant anonymously. Farmer Ted has heard plenty and the dogs have learned to turn their backs.

There has always been something liberating about spilling your guts to the world via a blog. Nobody may read it but you sure as hell feel better. Which leads me to why an anon-blog? Why not just say screw you to those reading the previous blog? Because the three, YES 3!!, happen to be Farmer Ted's family. The issue at hand-- a ranting regarding e-mail forwards and friendship. They don't mix people! Just because you send them doesn't mean anything in terms of friendship. So FT2 cried, took it out of context, cried some more, refuses to talk to me and now I'm pissed.

Lesson learned: NEVER LET YOUR FAMILY READ YOUR BLOG IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH THEM.

Resolved: Begin blog. Vent. Delete blog when done.

Beside FT1, FT2 and The Ma I have plenty to rant about. Just you wait!

No comments: