Friday, February 1, 2008

Letter to Obama

Dear Obama,

You're coming to Idaho tomorrow morning. Great! However I would just like you to know that I won't be attending due to a little exam I'm taking, the LSAT. You remember that exam don't you? Well, I have to admit that I'm nervous. For the exam, hell no! For the fact that having you speak two hundred feet away at the same time, with doors opening at 7am and all the snow outside, I'm sure I'll not find parking. If I have to go through security to even park, I will be pissed. And now I have to be there around 7am just to park, which means I'll have to leave my house at 6:30, depending on how much snow we get today. I also want you to know that I can't TiVo you either since that is being reserved for Mormon church President Gordon B. Hinckley's funeral. Let's face it, I don't know the next time I'll be able to view a LDS funeral on tv. I will however forgive you if you come on over and give us all a pep talk, between 8:30 and 1pm. Just think it over for a bit.

Sincerely,
Idaho Gal