Sunday, February 17, 2008

FF 179

Appetizer

Name one thing that is unique about you.

My family, especially my father. Aliens, Nazis, lawsuits, suspenders, cross-dressing, name anything and I most likely have a story involving it and my father in some way that everyone BUT his daughter finds humorous.

Soup

Fill in the blank: My favorite _________ is __________ but I like _________ too.

My favorite beer is Coors Light but I like Kokanee too.

Salad

What type of wood do you have for your home’s furnishings?

Walnut, hands down. I love it! Dark wood tones can be found throughout our house.

Main Course

Who do you talk to most often on the phone?

Farmer Ted.

Dessert

What level of responsibility do you have in your job?

Level? Responsibility? Have? I wish it were very minimal, but alas Montessori education involves a variety of levels of responsibility. Safety for the children and the maintenance of a peaceful community are probably the most difficult day to day.

No comments: