Friday, February 29, 2008

FF:181

Appetizer

Who was the last person you hugged?

Adult: Amy

Children: Nikita or Dillon, although I'm not sure if they were hugs. When you are surrounded by children they tend to perform "hanging hugs" to get your attention.

Soup

Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.

I use a toothbrush to groom my eyebrows. I also apply hair oil to the ends of my hair. It helps moisturize and strengthen my long locks. I also use conditioner to shave my legs, it's cheaper and longer lasting.

Salad

What does the color yellow make you think of?

Gerber daisies, daffodils and a certain submarine

Main Course

If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?

flowers, plants, gardens, parks, water--relaxing eye candy

Dessert

What was the longest book you ever read?

I have no idea, one of the following most likely:

War and Peace

Anna Karenina

Harry Potter series or individual book. Depends on how you view series

1 comment:

jenny said...

Enjoyed stopping by today for a lunch feast.

I get those hanging hugs, too!