Sunday, June 1, 2008

Blast From the Past #5

Sept. 28, 1993

Dear K,

How's it goin? Buenos Dias? Como esta? Muy Bien. I learned that in Spanish. We won our first game. We won 20-6 against Interlake. We play Newport next. There is going to be a retreat Oct. 8-10 at Lazy F! I'll send you a copy. Come if you can. Cale will be there. My picture is wierd. The guy said here look this way, and my eyes are totally off. I'm getting new songs for my drums: Jeremy, Would, Stairway to Heaven, D'ver Maker, and For Whom the Bell Tolls. Sorry so short!

Love,
J

P.S. Don't care for looks. I wanna have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. I want you to notice when I'm not around. So fuckin special. I wish I were special, but I'm a creep. I'm a riddle. What the hell am I doin here. I don't belong here.

No comments: