Friday, June 6, 2008

FF 192

Appetizer

When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup?

Pouring into a glass with ice. I prefer glass to plastic if offered plastic I usually turn it down.

Soup

What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch?

We don't watch tv unless the show is posted online. Sorry, but no tv in our house.

Salad

Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant.

Brilliant? I think the way Walt Disney World was built one story above ground is genius. I think the movie Amelie is pretty darn close. I think Farmer Ted can act like a genius some days. But brilliant? I'd have to say my dogs. They are brilliant at begging and getting to sleep on the bed--which is hard since one is a Great Dane and the other a Lab.

Main Course

Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas?

Yes. When I worked for the State I wasn't allowed to and Farmer Ted isn't allowed to either which sucks. I don't work very far from home so in the long run I really wouldn't save much gas. We probably drive ten miles total in an average day.

Dessert

If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself?

I was just explaining to Farmer Ted that I had a boyfriend who would wear a superhero cape around. His superhero name was "Scirocco Danger" and he was 25 when we dated. He was a true child at heart. I couldn't think of anything, so I asked Farmer Ted. He suggested General Disarray. I'm not going to ask why, but I do know that it's a South Park character. I think I like my mild attempt of "Dancing Queen" much better. I'll admit that my robot dance is really coming together. Street performers beware!


1 comment:

Kim said...

Great feast today! Loved your superhero name(s). :)

Mine is finally up...come on over and feast with me.

Have a great weekend!! :)