Thursday, June 26, 2008

Where I've been lately

So I've been in this strange place lately with respect to blogging. I have one month left before my life is turned upside-down. For starters I'll be moving to Las Vegas and will no longer be able to call Idaho my home. So in order not to confuse people I'll change the title of my blog slightly to something along the lines of "An Idaho Gal in Vegas". Suggestions welcome! While I live mostly in denial deep down I know that my Northern Idaho/Eastern Washington roots will never leave me. Born a redneck always a redneck!
The other aspect is that I'll be beginning law school which some have equated to purgatory. So like other lemmings I started a law school blog to document my specific law school adventures. And I plan on cross-posting so that my personal stories are on both blogs. Anyone interested in reading my law school blog AND respecting my anonymity over at the blog just let me know. I'm very nervous about law school but I'm excited as well. I'm nervous about the work load but excited about the people I'll meet and the opportunities I'll have.

So dear readers I promise you I'll post more but know I feel as if I've fallen through the looking glass. Any advice for packing up a huge house and moving it across state lines?

No comments: