Thursday, May 29, 2008

Farmer Ted's thought process


Farmer Ted's godson's 3rd birthday is this weekend. However an actual celebration will be postponed until July, to which Farmer Ted had this comic response:

I hope you are not planning to delay Cosmo’s actual birthday because I happen to know that he is counting down the days until he is able to legally visit the Cactus (and Graineys at 1 AM, of course). Presently, we are at 6573. This would be very disappointing to him and would force him to go to the black market for Cactus-entrance credentials (Nevada or otherwise).

On the other hand, delaying a birthday would be pretty sweet to me. I propose that I will delay my next birthday until 2491, which, not coincidentally, is the same date the Buck Rogers emerged from some sort of stasis on the TV show named after him.

No comments: