Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Dear Jamier (a.k.a. Beef Jerky Vegetarian),

It's been one hell of a year for us eh? After a year of not speaking to each other our immaturity at a funeral of all places forced us back together where we should have always been. Do you remember the wake? When I kept sliding the flowers between us so I wouldn't have to look at you? It was pretty funny now that I think about it. I don't think Mack was bringing me beers fast enough! Anyway we've had some good times. I thought we could re-live them for a moment. But first we need some music. (Press play now!)



  • I can no longer watch a basketball game after you argued with the ref over LOGIC! You were trying to inject logic into the game! It was beautiful!
  • Remember our George Michael Faith night?
  • Our wise and gossipy discussions on crap. But you have to admit, it's usually good crap.
  • Homeless man at our table discussing life and hitchhiking.
  • That time we found you in the rose bushes after a needed cigarette run? Or was it beer?
  • New Year's and Caddyshack (Bitch! You stole that game from us!)
  • Our secret fear of our thighs...(who else could I admit that to?!)
And everything in between. Happy Anniversary sweetheart!

No comments: