Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Blast from the Past #3

I met Susan while in D.C. This was written April 14th, 1998. I had forgotten about the scholarship and the fact that I loved calculus. Hmm....

K,

Waz up? Sorry I took I while to write back. It was because I was moving and I just wanted to wait so you could get my new address. I didn't move that far from my old house. My parents just wanted a smaller house since it would only be the two of them after I go to college. I didn't get accepted into UCLA so I guess I'm going to UC San Diego. That's good though because I'll be sort of near my boyfriend. He's going to San Diego State. So you had a cheerleading scholarship, that's so cool! That must mean you're like a psycho good cheerleader. I wanted to try out for cheer my senior year, but I didn't. I played volleyball instead. I wish I would've tried out though. It was so funny because everyone thought I was a cheerleader in D.C. I don't know why. So you're taking analytical calculus. That sucks! I'm in calculus now and I'm doing bad, well I'm doing better that I was at the beginning of the year. I was failing first quarter. I absolutely hate calculus! I'm gonna die in college. I thought it over, and decided that I'm gonna still try to go into medicine. That made my mom really happy. Anyways, I saw "Wild Things" and it was such a good movie. I think I saw it the day it came out. I saw "Grease" in the theatre and I really want to see "City of Angels." I love Nicolas Cage! This girl was telling me that she cried more in that than in "Titanic." I only got teary-eyed in "Titanic" so maybe I'll cry in "City of Angels". I just got off my spring break. I didn't do much but pack, sleep and I went to Disneyland. I hadn't been to D-land for like two years. It was so much fun! I mad my boyfriend, Scott, buy me Minnie Mouse ears. They're so cute. I was wearing them around all day like a real tourist. Being the procrastinator that I am, I ordered my senior pictures just a few weeks ago. They should be done like some time next week. I'll be sure to sen you one. Do you watch Dawson's Creek? You're probably too mature for the show, but I totally love it. I have to admit it is sometimes gay, but I still watch. I watch Buffy too. I still watch 90210, I like Ally McBeal. The show Dharma & Greg is funny too but it's on the same time as 90210. You remind me of Dharma for some reason. I think it's your hair. As you can see I watch too much TV. Well, I'm going now. I hope you're not stressed out with school or anything. Bye!

Susan

No comments: