Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Blast from the Past #2

This letter was postmarked June 14, 1993. I had just graduated the 8th grade! The shaving reference was due to the world's worst perm ever! See this posting if you're lost.

K,

Hi schools fine. Congrads you've graduated! How was the dance? Meet any cute guys? Why did you shave the back of your head? Is it a new fashion faze or something but thats ok if you did. I guess it doesn't matter if Josh is cute or hot because he's not going; his parents decided it was to inconvenient (wow thats a doozy!) Bring your swiming suit to camp and I'll tell you if you look good in it or not, but ya probably do don't worry. I don't have a fax but at camp brin a camera and take a picture of my butt. Why not, I don't care. Did you have any cavities in the dentist? Last check up I didn't have one. WOW I'm a stud!
Screw your friend's boyfriends. I am actually equal to five guys! (strength and all) Send me a school picture of yourself so I can marvel at your hair. (Did you have it shaved or not then?) I already comitted suicide but I'm still alive so I'll read ya soon!

Love,
DB

P.S. What is 5 * 12 / the square root of seven to the fifth power. There is a nice shiny nickel in for it!!

P.P.S. You owe me $10! Visa is accepted!

No comments: