Thursday, May 22, 2008

FF: 191

Appetizer

What is the nearest big city to your home?

I thought I lived in a big city. Salt Lake City?

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?

No comment. I'm not letting my mad skills leak out on this question.

Salad

Describe your hair (color, texture, length).

Golden. Long. In Japan it was an issue because people wanted to touch it. I've been approached about selling it. Heather, my hairdresser, thinks I have a secret to keeping it shiny. It needs a haircut.

Main Course

What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?

Clean record however I am not a legal driver at the moment...oh the rebel in me!

Dessert

When was the last time you had a really bad week?

Two weeks ago. I try not to think about bad weeks or days anymore. They are too draining.

No comments: