Thursday, March 13, 2008

I can't believe

  • that I just purchased the soundtracks to High School Musical and Enchanted. I swear its for work!!
  • that my nephew (or nephlette as I call him) could be here any day
  • that I have a growing collection of 1st and 2nd grade scarves. I'm starting to receive them daily.
  • it's raining...which means our class won't be able to practice our parachute dance routine. Yes, you read that correctly! A PARACHUTE DANCE ROUTINE! And don't mess with me! I'm a serious parachute choreographer now! To you guessed it, music from above.
  • that a guy brought his pet snake into the grocery store the other day. WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU DO THIS? I can't take my dogs or the cattle I somehow now own into the meat section, so YOU CAN'T EITHER! I looked at Chelsie and asked why she let him in. She looked at me like seriously, you expect me to ask him, with a huge boa, to leave! No.
  • I'm now obsessed with the Tudor period. Not the menstrual period that was so loudly asked about in silent reading yesterday. She was pointed to the dictionary where we could silently discuss the meaning. I'll admit my composure was flawless when the question came half way through a gulp of tea. The joys of teaching....

No comments: