Thursday, March 6, 2008

FF: 182

Appetizer

If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?

Queen Elizabeth II. I think it would be absolutely fabulous to rummage through her belongings, tour her castles and drink her tea. I also think it would be somewhat relaxing and she always has loads of dogs to please her. I would not be bored, that's for sure!

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?

1

Salad

Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).

Amnesty International, Idaho Youth Ranch, YWCA, Idaho Food Bank and Idaho WCA--all are current donations.

Main Course

What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?

Easy, sushi. And I've done it while living in Tokyo.

Dessert

Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?

Yep. Farmer Ted and I both did at the smack dab start of the year. It was horrible and I wouldn't want to wish it on any of you!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE sushi!

Judy said...

Happy Friday! I enjoy sushi but I don't know if I could eat it every day for a month. And, I'm so sorry tohear about you and Farmer Ted. Hope y'all are both back to normal.

Have a great weekend.

Gabriel said...

Nice post. Congrats on all the donations that you make, it's a very altruistic action. It must not be easy to donate to so many organizations at the same time. Impressive!

Please come visit mine. Happy FF!

Anonymous said...

An interesting choice of appetizer!

I never have liked sushi. I've only tasted it once or twice.

I join you in the ranks of those who have had the flu!

Anonymous said...

Ah Sushi..a lot here:) Nice feast!

Haley said...

You are just as charitable as I am. :-)

Happy FF!

Anonymous said...

What a royal choice... Happy feasting.

Dallas Meow said...

Happy Feasting - I just love your little idaho-kini

Unknown said...

I absolutely love your appetizer. LOL!


You can find my feast at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

oooh I'm still recovering from my bout with the flu - it seriously took me down and out.