Friday, March 21, 2008

FF: 184

Appetizer

Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?

I grew up in the country and over the years have come to appreciate all that it offers. So I would have to say country. You can always travel to cities but the countryside is harder to get to. Cities have planning guides, countrysides don't. I believe it's easier to choose what city to visit but the same doesn't apply to the country.

Soup

Who is the cutest kid you know?

They are seven year old twins. I can't get enough of them as they make me laugh all day.


Salad

Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard ___________.

I couldn't believe it when I heard my LSAT score. It's one of the last times I remember going WOW! and I was nervous since I didn't know if hard work would pay off for that test.

Main Course

If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?

I can't decide! I'm thinking Mr. Bubbles, Juicy Couture (I live in their velour jackets), and Harney and Sons jasmine tea. To be honest, I wouldn't want to star in a commercial. I would be fine as an extra though.

Dessert

What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?

I take a Flintstone everyday. I like them chewable.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Flintstone vitamins! Very cool!

Great feast.

Have an excellent weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

Mr. Bubbles? LOL -- very funny.
Mr. Bubbles around my parts is a car wash chain.
I am sure you must mean the bath bubbles instead.

Ok -- you made my day with the Flintstone chewables. I can't stop laughing. Are you picky about what colors you eat? My children are.

Stop on by my feast if you have the chance.