Thursday, March 27, 2008

FF:185

Appetizer

What does the color dark green make you think of?

A leather bomber jacket I had in the seventh grade. It was so cool! However I saw someone wearing one the other day and couldn't believe that I actually wore and owned one. Does anyone else remember the navy, mauve and forest green leather jackets back then?

Soup

How many cousins do you have?

Eleven. I am the third oldest on both parent's sides.

Salad

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?

Seven? I'll admit that I can be fake or hide my true feelings in uncomfortable moments and of course I consider this to be dishonest.

Main Course

Name something that is truly free.

This is a difficult question for a household of two economists. My first suggestion was body odor but I was reminded that there is a cost with body odor---exercise, the cost of smelling yourself and having others smell you. So then I brought up AIR! I thought I was genius for this! However Farmer Ted has pointed out that it takes time to breathe and thus there is a cost to consuming air. TANSTAFL BABY!

Dessert

Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.

Do the words have to be in order?

Spring pours rain in new gardens.

Sing Prince's Rasberry (Beret) in navy galoshes.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what an interesting argument about body odor and AIR :D

Marsha said...

I love your self debate! Just a thought... body odor might also cost you friends!?!

Join me here if you can:

http://justme1947.blogspot.com/2008/03/friday-feast-185.html

Karen said...

Wait a minute...leather bomber jackets came in colors other than brown or black? Where was I? Did I miss this?

Nice feast!

bundle-o-contradictions said...

I think you're the 1st I've come across that actually knows how many cousins you have!!
Your dessert was much better than mine.
Happy Friday! :)