Thursday, April 24, 2008

Springing

Do your reading habits change in the Spring? Do you read gardening books? Even if you don’t have a garden? More light fiction than during the Winter? Less? Travel books? Light paperbacks you can stick in a knapsack?

Or do you pretty much read the same kinds of things in the Spring as you do the rest of the year?

Yes, my reading habits change when the weather warms up. I actually tend to read less and switch over to reading magazines, gardening tips, landscaping ideas--mainly short pieces. However, I have my yearly reading goal so I think this spring and summer will be different. I've noticed that when the days get longer I tend to work more and skip reading before bed. It's sad, I know but at least I've recognized it and know that I need to change that schedule since I miss not reading!

No comments: