Thursday, April 24, 2008

FF: 188

Appetizer

Name something you would categorize as weird.

Nipples. It was the first thing to come to mind. I also had a conversation about them earlier with my breast-feeding sister so I'm sure that's why it was fresh in mind. I should say that they CAN be weird but in general are quite normal since everybody has them.

Soup

What color was the last piece of food you ate?

green, white and pink---sushi--California roll. Why is it called that?

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?

Love it! I want more of it! I think you can learn a lot about yourself when you stop to spend time with yourself.

Main Course

Fill in the blank: I will _________ vote for ___________ in _______.

I will not vote for any American Idol in the next month.

I cannot stand that show.

Dessert

Describe your sleeping habits.

HA! Funny you should ask...I am one of those ladies who wears a sleeping mask to bed. I also have to have the tv on which helps me fall asleep faster and Farmer Ted stays up much later than I do. I find it easier to sleep when our lab is next to me too. For some reason I also get the privilege of the alarm. I don't know how I got this responsibility but it's mine.



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice feast! happy friday :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there in Idaho. Great feast! I do watch American Idol but have voted for only one contestant this season who has already been eliminated. I don't plan to vote again.

maiylah said...

i love spending time with myself, too. :)
enjoyed your feast!

Anonymous said...

So you're not voting anyone in AI...but you gotta vote for ME. To find out, visit my FF. :-) Happy Friday.

Bela said...

i missed eating california maki. i haven't had that in a long time now.

my feast is now served too. hope you can check it out.

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/04/feast-one-hundred-eighty-eight.html

Gabriel said...

Good feast! Re: American Idol, I couldn't agree more (same goes for Canadian Idol).

My post is here. Happy feasting!

Gill said...

I loved your feast :-) Great blog you've got here. Have a good weekend!

Michelle Quinno said...

LOL, I really enjoyed your feast. I'm not an Idol fan either.

Marsha said...

Loved your feast. You're the first one I've been to that named nipples as being weird! lol

I don't vote for AI either but I do watch the show although sometimes I wonder why!

Unknown said...

I can't sleep with one of them.
But a friend does. She also sleeps with earplugs.

Welcome to party at my feast ::here::
Have a great weekend!