Friday, April 18, 2008

FF: 187

Appetizer

Name a color you find soothing.

Green. It also happens to be my favorite color. There is just something about green that calms me and makes me feel like me.

Soup

Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience.

Horrible, interstate, father reading the newspaper, and raining outside.

Salad

What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of?

Right now it would be velour. It's warm and comfy and I'm addicted to track jackets so when Juicy Couture combined the three I bought em up.

Main Course

Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see?

Well, when Elton John came my way I quickly grabbed tickets. The same for Bob Dylan. I would have to say David Grey, Madonna, R.E.M., or Pearl Jam. Now that I am moving to a major entertainment area I will have more opportunities to see some of these if they ever tour! Hopefully with R.E.M. having a new album out I will have that chance!


Dessert

What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)? E with 4 which beats L with 3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Juicy too. It's an addiction really, but they are SO comfy!

bonggamom said...

Oooh, velour track suits are soo snuggly! I forgot about that when I answered today's salad!

Serena said...

Yes, I think there are scientific research to backup that green is a soothing colour indeed. Especially for the eyes.

My Feast

Serena