Friday, April 4, 2008

FF: 186

Appetizer

Invent a new flower; give it a name and describe it.

A great question for a florist! It would be lime green and a cross between a dendrobium and tuberose. The dendrobium more for looks with the tuberose for scent. It could be called a dendrose.

Soup

Name someone whom you think has a wonderful voice.

I am going to read this question as if its asking for a singer. I really like Amy Winehouse's sound, that deep voice. I also like Louden Wainwright's voice which I find calming and fun. In terms of people I enjoy a local DJ's voice, Kate McGuire, from Mix 106. She is hilarious to listen to and has this great raspy, but not smoker, voice.

Salad

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how clean do you keep your car?

I would say a 6. It's not cluttered but dusty at times and could use vacuuming more often. We do wash it often though.

Main Course

How do you feel about poetry?

I enjoy poetry and wish I was more patient to try it. I'll write something and then give up because I don't have the patience to work on it. As an undergraduate I would listen to poetry every Monday night.

Dessert

What was the last person/place/thing you took a picture of?

Myself upset and silly over how long it was taking to order our Idaho ice cream potatoes. I was also peeved that our group plans had changed so quickly.

3 comments:

Faith said...

That is a great appetizer. :) Happy feasting!

Marsha said...

I agree... your appetizer is terrific! Really nice feast you served!

Have a great weekend!

Sandee said...

I absolutely love your appetizer. I do have one question though. What on earth is Idaho ice cream potatoes? I'll have to look that up. Have a great FF and weekend. :)