Friday, July 4, 2008

Goals

I have the next week off. Here are my goals:
  • Clean and sort through the garden shed. I have many pots to get rid of along with the potting soil inside. Thankfully I've already found a home for them.
  • Pack the hallway books and sort through those I will most likely never read and donate. I feel bad getting rid of books, however space is an issue and I like to have it!
  • Yard work!
  • Law School reading list tackled.
  • Sort through furniture to see what we can do without.
  • Pack, pack and pack. Cleaning while packing.
It is a lot however I feel that if I get a good start on things then in a month I'll be in a better place when the move occurs. We've accumulated so much in a year and half since we lived in a one bedroom apartment. Now we've got to go from a three bed to a two bedroom and a two car to a single car garage. Ahh the joys of a good challenge.

No comments: